99% of all our support e-mails are really issues with the BlackBerry App World application. We find it strange that BlackBerry does not provide a link to their support information from App World. Here is the official link for App World Support:
The two most common questions we get are:
1. Why does the download does not complete?
2. Why does the application I just purchased not appear in My World?
1. This is usually solved by uninstalling App World and downloading installing it again. They have updated the App World application to fix numerous issues including download failures so make sure you have the latest client.
2. This is usually because PayPal information needs to be entered again. Here are the steps:
Complete the following steps to reconcile previously purchased applications in BlackBerry App World:
1. Open BlackBerry App World.
2. Select My World.
3. Display the menu, and then select Log In.
4. Type your PayPal® email address and password.
5. For each application that needs to be reinstalled, select it and choose Reinstall.
Note: These steps will only work for applications that were purchased through BlackBerry App World. Any free or trial applications that were downloaded will not appear in My World after switching to a new BlackBerry smartphone or after upgrading the BlackBerry Device Software. For the free and trial applications, you must download those applications again.