It does appear Verizon attempted to rollout a new firmware 220.127.116.11 that fixes various bugs including a device restarting issue. Are you guys activating the morning alarm feature while running White Noise?
http://www.dcellphone.com/blackberry-to ... eless.html
* Improved MMS notifications
* Improved Visual Voice Mail app
* Improved sound quality for Bluetooth headsets and voice calls
* Fixed geo-tagging error in the camera application
* Fixed an error with DRM music skipping
* Improved video player
* Added BlackBerry Messenger update notifications — check for new BBM updates automatically or manually.
* Fixed an issue with device restarting after activating morning alarm
* Fixed an issue with memory cleaning and sluggishness
The first character is no longer duplicated when dialing from the
* Your smartphone may not have detected headset removal, causing it
to remain connected to a disabled headset.
* When prompted to add an email account in the Setup Wizard, your
smartphone may have jumped to “Bluetooth® Setup,” leaving you
unable to navigate back to email setup.
* If you tried to save changes to a contact that only contained a
company name, you may have received the error message “Contact
updated externally. Changes will be lost and the view closed.”