* Volume in "Settings" set very low (see screenshot)
* Device volume set to ~1/8
* Timer: Event = Play Music; Fade = 5 minutes; Repeat = Never; Music = A song from playlist (doesn't matter which song)
What (I think) SHOULD happen:
* At specified time, music should start playing, at a very low volume, increasing ONLY up to the Device volume setting (~1/8).
What happens instead:
* At specified time, music starts playing at a very low volume, and continues to increase up to the MAXIMUM volume (10/10), making for a very jarring experience. Waking to a song is unusable.