We set out to make the best Tic Tac Toe game for your mobile device. And we think we have done just that.
- First, it has killer explosions and fireworks. Lots of ‘em.
- Second, it includes bigger boards to play on than just the standard 3×3 grid. Take your gameplay to the next level with 5×5 and 7×7 boards. Go extreme.
- Third, our computer player rocks. It uses a predictive matrix combined with lots of mathematical goodness to give you a balanced fun game. It even talks to you with a sassy computerized robot voice.
The best news of all is this game is FREE on most platforms, and all future updates will be FREE too. Here’s the list of full features:
- One or Two Player with 12 Levels of Computer Play
- Play Classic 3×3 Tic Tac Toe where 3 in a row wins
- Play 5×5 Pro Board where 4 in a row wins
- Play 7×7 Extreme Board where 5 in a row wins
- Awesome glowing graphics and animations
- Killer fireworks, explosions, sounds, and music
- Game Awards – Classic Winner, Pro Winner, Extreme Winner, 2 Way Win, 3 Way Win – Collect them all!
- Winning Photo – Share directly to Facebook, Twitter, or E-mail
- Universal iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)
- Retina Display Graphics (iOS)
- Game Center Achievements (iOS)
- Android phones and tablets
Tic-tac-toe, also called noughts and crosses and X’s and O’s is a pencil-and-paper game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The X player usually goes first followed by the O player. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row will win the round. Win 3 rounds to win the game.