White Noise Creator lets you convert most audio files into White Noise audio loops. Just supply a sound file, photo, and give it a name and the software does the rest. The result is a White Noise Audio file (.WNA) that can be opened with White Noise for iOS, Android, and Mac.
- Configure Audio Format for High Quality (requires White Noise v6.x or later) or Normal Quality which is compatible with previous versions. If you are using version 6 or later then you should use the High Quality setting.
- Enable our GeniusLoop algorithm if you would like the Creator to analyze the sound data and create the perfect loop. If your original audio source is already looped or you don’t want the audio modified then deselect the GeniusLoop option.
- Open the audio file which will immediately convert the sound into the format you selected.
- Click the Information tab and the drag in a photo to use for the sound. Tap a focus point on the photo which represents where you feel the main focus or center point of the photo. The focus point is used when resizing or cropping the photo to fit on mobile devices.
- Add a short title along with a longer description. You can also add an option sound and image credit. Click Save to generate the WNA file.
- You can e-mail the WNA file to your device or open it up on your mobile device using cloud file sharing (ex: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, etc)
- White Noise Creator for MAC OS X
- White Noise Creator for PC (coming soon!)