Play sound effects for every occasion! Is somebody talking too much in a meeting? Blow the Air Horn or Whistle and silence them! Did somebody just tell a funny joke? Play the laugh track or rim shot and show your support! The joke wasn’t funny? Then boo them off the stage!
Sound Effects is available in both desktop and mobile versions which includes Mac OS X, Windows 10, iOS, and Android devices.
FEATURES (ALL PLATFORMS)
- 50+ Stock Sounds with ability to import new sounds
- Playback and Mix multiple sounds at the same time
- Soundboard with drag & drop to customize layout
- Multiple sound tile sizes including Small, Medium, Large
- Multiple sound formats including wav, mp3, caf, aac, aiff, aifc, m4a, 3gp, mp4
FEATURES (MOBILE APP VERSION)
- Sound Catalog for quick access to all sounds or favorites
- Sound Timers for playback of sounds after specified time limit
- Multiple color themes including Modern, Blue, and Night
- Available on iOS platform as Universal app that runs on both iPhone and iPad
- Available on Android platform for smartphones and tablets
FEATURES (DESKTOP VERSION)
- 5 Soundboard groups to configure using drag & drop
- Configure sound volume and color per each sound
- Advanced view to configure start offset, stop offset, and volume per sound
- Custom image assignment per sound
- Master volume control across all soundboards
- Available for Windows 10 Desktop, Windows Mobile, and Xbox
- Available for Mac OS X Desktop
Air Horn, Arrow, Audience, Baby Cry, Baby Toy, Bad Call, Bark!, Bell, Bird, Booo!, Burp!, Car Alarm, Car Horn, Censor Beep, Chain Saw, Cricket, Dinosaur Roar, Doorbell, Drum Roll, Explosion, Fart!, Game Buzzer, Game Over, Game Winner, Glass Break, Golf Clap, Golf Swing, Harp, Horror, Hottie!, Insane Laugh, Insert Coin, Joke, Kiss, Laserbeam, Laugh Track, Lion Roar!, Magic, Mooo!, Nose, Oooooh!, Phone Call, Police Siren, Quack!, Record Scratch, Rocket Launch, Shotgun, Slot Machine, Slurp!, Space Visitors, Sword, Toilet Flush, Uzi Gun, Warning Signal, Whip, Whistle, Zipper
Tap a sound tile to play. Tap again to pause. You can drag the tiles into new positions when the board is unlocked. You may lock the tiles in place from the settings page. Swipe left or right or tap the next and previous buttons to change pages. You can even drag multiple tiles at the same time while navigating to other pages. If you want to rewind a sound that is paused just pick up the tile and shake it.
Scroll the list to get access to all your sounds. Tap the right arrow button next to the sound to toggle favorites and enable sound timers. Toggle the view between All Sounds and Favorites by tapping the view button located at the top right of screen.
IMPORTING NEW SOUNDS
Sound Effects allows for playback of your own sound files. Plug your device into a computer using the Apple supplied USB cable and launch iTunes. From the iTunes Library, select your device and then select the Apps tab. Scroll down to the File Sharing section and select SoundEffects in the Apps list. Drag all your sound files into the SoundEffects Documents panel. Relaunch Sound Effects and the new sounds will be imported and available for playback. Please see iOS File Sharing documentation for detailed instructions.
Sound Effects allows for playback of your own sound files if they are uploaded to the correct folder on the device. Android 6.0+ devices will need to enable the Storage permission found in the App device settings. Plug device into computer with a USB cable so you can transfer files. Locate the SoundEffects folder that is contained in the root folder of your device. Copy all your sound files into this folder and then relaunch Sound Effects. The new sounds will be imported and available for playback. For example, using the adb console to transfer the file beach.mp3 file from the local directory to the Android device:
adb push ./beach.mp3 /mnt/sdcard/SoundEffects/
Drag an audio file from the desktop directly into the soundboard to import.