TMSOFT has been building mobile apps and games since 2008. We are located in the Crystal City neighborhood of Arlington, VA and are looking for people that are passionate about creating cool stuff. Check out our current job openings as of March 2018:
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Developing mobile applications for all Apple devices including Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV
- Expert at writing coherent, organized, reusable, object-oriented code that other developers could easily understand
- Capable of working with others in a high-performance team focused on feature development
- Researching, adopting, and integrating the latest libraries and technologies
- Taking ownership of projects to ensure their successful completion with respect to deadlines
- Expert knowledge and experience with Apple SDKs, Objective-C, C++, Xcode, Git, and Mac OS
- Strong experience with iOS 8+, Storyboard, Auto Layout, internationalization, and supporting all screen resolutions
- Working experience with push notifications, databases, widgets, and cloud technologies such as GAE and AWS
- Experience with performance optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components (Camera, GPS, etc.)
- Some experience with Windows and Android development preferred
- Self-starter, analytical, tenacious problem solver
- Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables, while keeping the larger picture in mind
- Proven team experience and comfort in a team-oriented environment
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- BA or BS in Computer Science or equivalent academic background
MOBILE DEVELOPER INTERNSHIP
- Create apps and utilities for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac platforms
- Enrolled in computer science program
- Have created apps outside of school assignments
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excited to build mobile apps
- Experience with at least C++, Java, C#, Objective-C, or Swift
- Able to receive college credit for internship
Here at TMSOFT, we:
- Hire the best people.
- Give them a meaningful and challenging role.
- Provide a fun and inviting work environment–happy hours, holiday events, and building-wide social events.
- Offer a casual dress work environment–no ties or collars here.
- Full time and contract positions available. Full time employees receive competitive pay and a benefits package including 401(k) with employer match, health insurance, and paid time off.
If you are looking for full time employment or consulting work and you fit one of the above positions please E-mail your resume to jobs at tmsoft dot com.
Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.