Whitenoise suggestions

Android applications available on the Android Market including White Noise Lite

Whitenoise suggestions

Postby arcanewinter » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 am

Got the paid version of this app and have been very pleased with performance and battery usage. I do have some suggestions to throw your way though.

*equalize volume. Some of the sounds need to be turned up to be effective while others need to be turned down. It would be nice to jump from one to another and not have to worry about volume.
    *I love the crowd noise, but there is one voice that stands out and is highly recognizable. It ends up being too distracting with the more obvious loop on account of that voice.
    *I'd love for the alarm to have two options, one to sound at a specific time as it is now and another to set a time xx minutes into the future, as for taking short naps. It would be a countdown just like the timer.
    *Some way to add a few sounds tobacco list of favorites. I really only cycle through about 6 or 7 of them

Thanks for reading and thanks for the app!
arcanewinter

Postby ddavi021 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 pm

I would like to request a suggestion also

Since I'm having several issues running the app in the background, would it be possible to toggle on/off the background picture, maybe add a dimmer option and landscape mode would be very nice.

I'd like for white noise to be my one stop source for sleep sound and night clock. Buy as I mention the bright screen is very noticeable at night when sleeping.

I love the paid version, WN was the first app I bought for my Nexus.

Thanks in advance.
ddavi021

Whitenoise suggestions

Postby ccrfan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:56 am

I have been using the IPhone app for several months and now I have updated to an Android phone. The IPhone app has the ability to mix sounds but the Android version does not. Please add this feature.
Thanks
ccrfan

Re: Whitenoise suggestions

Postby adogden » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Bluetooth play/pause ability. Atleast it doesn't currently work with my LG tone headset. I listen to it while at work, and I would like to be able to pause it when someone comes to speak with me.
adogden

Return to Android Apps